Sunday 19 December 2010

Sarouel / Aladdin pants / Harem pants




Now sorry for taking so much time to write my articles, but more people come to the site and more people need help. Don't forget that if you got any questions regarding style or advices I'm always at your service.
Having said that a client came to me earlier this week and ask me to find him more information on sarouel pants...


      










never seen a trend about wearing them but with the new videos of pop star will 
 I am wearing them, it's only a matter of time.

 
The Sarouel or often see as saroual or seroual is an unisex large pants with short legs . 


Originally from North Saudi Arabia, they were introduced in the occidental market by the hippies in the late 60's. Sarouel pants are also used in India and Asiatic culture where they are more known as harem pants.

Now, I must admit that sarouel pants fascinate me as they are completely different from the occidental jeans but you have to be open minded. It's different and may look weird but as every type of clothes you need to work on it and to make it yours.

Here are different models wearing some sarouel








Now for the the style tips
Sarouel are large pants but tight at your ankles, so I can't imagine flat or low shoes because it would leave a gap between your shoes and your sarouel's legs.
I would use boots and any type of boots ( read my article about boots here )

Don't be scared to use any type of top with your sarouel, I know that most people by looking at a sarouel pants thinks that they are hard to wear but they are not. As I always say , if you don't feel confident start with a simple sober colour such as grey or black, then star building your style with creativity.

For your accessories, you could keep the oriental theme and take some Keffiefs but I would suggest to look also for hand made jewellery as Sarouel pants have the DIY feeling.

That's it for today, now here is what I have for you:
http://www.bolinat.com/cat/198/Aladdin-Pants
That's the best place for traditional plain sarouel
They are quite cheap, large, beautiful and ship quickly so if you still got time maybe they'll be a good Christmas present.

And now I think that's probably your best address for saroel. Those are Fashionable one and they are available in multiple sizes and designs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2009 The Swaggy Gentleman. Powered by Blogger
Design by eJoee BlogsTricks